So I thought this would be a good intro for April...anticipation of good days to come... I've included a pic from that morning too, when they were clean. :)
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Here comes April!
Yeah! That's mud! I love watching my kids thoroughly enjoy something. I found these pics from over a month ago when Ben let the kids play in the faucet which, as you can see, turned into a mud bath. I was out for a walk when it all went down and YES, they had fun! And when I got home, four of our friends showed up for a visit, still dressed in their Sunday best. Aaron got to meet our kids for the first time! Ha! And I appreciated his comment, "I love it.. they're just themselves." I know we're all looking forward to the summer when there will be ample opportunities to play in the hose, etc. Hannah is just thrilled Nathan is old enough to join in this year.
So I thought this would be a good intro for April...anticipation of good days to come... I've included a pic from that morning too, when they were clean. :)


So I thought this would be a good intro for April...anticipation of good days to come... I've included a pic from that morning too, when they were clean. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! Nathan reminds me of Daniel at this age.
Post a Comment