Okay, Beth, you've inspired me! I love those outfits! As soon as I can find my iron, I'm going to try the pants and applique for Johnny! Thanks for posting them.
Every time I walk by a "boys" section in a clothing store and I see those awful attitude shirts I cringe for fear of Johnny turning into one of those "ADOLESCENTS!"
Living life in the real world causes me to face daily the challenge of dealing with that which is broken and fallen. That challenge is an overwhelming one which causes me to seek the only Savior there is and to live life "under the sun" joyfully and realistically, relying on His goodness and faithfulness. See the oldest post for more and for a good music recommendation.
3 comments:
Okay, Beth, you've inspired me! I love those outfits! As soon as I can find my iron, I'm going to try the pants and applique for Johnny! Thanks for posting them.
Every time I walk by a "boys" section in a clothing store and I see those awful attitude shirts I cringe for fear of Johnny turning into one of those "ADOLESCENTS!"
Those are the cutest outfits ever! You did a great job! I am truly jealous! Lesley
GREAT JOB, B!! I am so impressed with you!
Post a Comment