Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Applique or "Ap-lick-A"

Well, my phonetics aren't all that great but you get the point. Applique. Layman's terms? sewing it to the Tshirt, purse, etc. :)
I had more fun making these outfits. And sewing classes pleasantly surprised me. I almost went to it with the attitude of, "ok, prove to me that i shouldn't be wasting my time here. " And once again, I am laid low and given something good by my loving heavenly Father. A hobby.
About a year ago, Ben told me I needed a hobby. I looked at him like he'd sprouted a tail or something. "A hobby?" i retorted. "I don't have hobbies, I have KIDS." Oh, Beth, how you spew forth arrogance and disrespect.
"yeah, well I have lots of hobbies and you need one." I was just didn't get it.
And then, my sweet husband bought me a sewing machine(yes I finally came around and said I might could get into sewing although as a teenager, I wanted nothing to do with it).

No comments:

 

yasmin lawsuit