So sweet! I am going to really be relying everybody's bluebonnet pictures come next spring. :) Love you! I think we need to have a margarita date soon, don't you? Have a great week!
Living life in the real world causes me to face daily the challenge of dealing with that which is broken and fallen. That challenge is an overwhelming one which causes me to seek the only Savior there is and to live life "under the sun" joyfully and realistically, relying on His goodness and faithfulness. See the oldest post for more and for a good music recommendation.
9 comments:
precious--it actually brings back memories, many memories!
Beth, These are FANTASTIC!!! Your kids look very cooperative too. What a beautiful family you have!
Wow, where did you go?! They look great!
I miss me some bluebonnets! Thanks for sharing! Lots of love from Louisiana!
Beautiful! I really love the one of you and your kids. And I love the white. Very classy.
great pictures!
So sweet! I am going to really be relying everybody's bluebonnet pictures come next spring. :)
Love you! I think we need to have a margarita date soon, don't you? Have a great week!
What sweet pictures!
Great pictures Beth!
Marian :)
Post a Comment