Monday, April 27, 2009

Cookies and Crawfish

We hosted a crawfish boil for our RUF ministry team last night. It was to welcome the new members and say thanks and goodbye to the Seniors. It was Ben's first time to boil crawfish. Way to go, Ben!

Justin holds a live crawfish for the kids.



Hannah gets brave.

And finally, Nathan does to.
He didn't bond quite as well as Hannah did. This was the only time he held one. Hannah practically made one her pet. Very surprising to me.
Alive and kickin'
Pete and Hannah's crawfish face off. And to finish the evening, we were elbow deep in cooked crawfish after this point and didn't take many pics. I think i got a few of the group but for the sake of Hannah's grandparents/aunts/uncles,etc., I wanted to say that she fully partook of the cooked crawfish, eating them and concluding that, "they can't pinch me now!"

3 comments:

Christi said...

That is so cool! I'm so glad Hannah and Nathan got into it. :-)

Kierstyn said...

Wow! I'm impressed with Hannah holding the crawfish. Kinda gives me the creeps thinking about. :-)

Caroline said...

What GREAT pictures! I love their expressions.

 

yasmin lawsuit