Monday, March 30, 2009

A Busy March

Our Spring has gotten off to a busy start and looking back over some pictures, I've realized why we're so tired! We've done some major landscaping...

Tree removal...yes, Ben DUG them out by the roots!
Birthday baking...Ben turned 31!
Video gaming....could that little face be more intense?! Ha! (she's video boxing)
Hog killin'...
Repotting...
Vehicle maintenance...
Haircuts.... Oh, he screamed...
And screamed...
And screamed!!!.... you would've thought I was setting him on fire or something!
Playing...
Public service projects...http://bigevent.tamu.edu...Oh, and then the RUF guys came to help us with a drainage problem on the side of our house...



Wow! That explains that 3 hour nap we took yesterday! Pray for Ben because he's hurt his back somehow in all of this. It happened Friday, after most of the work was done so it was unexpected. And we have had some gorgeous weather.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Haircut=Torture :-) By the way, I love the pots on your porch, they're really cool! Will be praying for Ben. Hope you guys get some rest soon!

 

yasmin lawsuit