Tuesday, April 14, 2009

RUF Student=No Tears Haircut

Well, it was only a few short weeks ago that poor Nathan endured the torture of a haircut. Since then, I've analyzed what it could be that I did wrong. Other then coming up with one answer...EVERYTHING...I was stumped. So last night, i tried a new approach. I sat him on a footstool on the kitchen floor and let him comb my hair to get familiar with the idea. Then it was my turn to cut his hair, good idea in theory, right? Wrong. The screaming started up again. So Ben tried to hold him which only made things worse (thrashing, crying "i want my hair!" as he tried to put it back on, etc) and I butchered his hair. Time for plan B. Ben called Cody who willingly came over and worked MAGIC with Nathan Hailey and Nathan Hailey's hair. The pictures tell the rest...
Thank you, Cody, for Nathan's first buzz cut or as some call it, Nathan's first "Aggie haircut".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!! Nathan's haircut is great. :-) So glad you found the "trick" to making him happy during the cut.

Kierstyn said...

Wow! What a stud!!! (And I am talking about Nathan, not Ben. But Ben's okay, just not as studly as Nathan. Does Cody have magic for Ben too?)

;-)

Paula said...

I think I need to find an RUF student. Johnny's last haircut was a nightmare of screaming and crying.
Ahh, toddlers!

 

yasmin lawsuit