Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Good Friday

We had the privilege of going to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus Friday night! And it was so fun! We met our friends the Findleys and Krajcas at Chick-fil-A before hand and made it to the preshow in time to get a few pics.





I don't think I've ever seen Nathan THAT pumped about something! A REAL motorcycle!

The Intro-Announcer- Tiger-Tamer-Lady and she can also climb a rope and do tricks. She was one of the main stars for sure. The kids didn't have a clue who she was.


Yes...that elephant sat on that other elephant.



Ben and I both loved how this one turned out with the lights.
Ben said that was a Siberian tiger? He/she did the disco ball act after the other five were put back into their cages.

5 comments:

Kierstyn said...

The motorcycle pictures are so COOL!!!

Runwithme said...

When I was 9 I was taught to juggle by the Florida State circus students at Calloway Gardens. They also showed me how to exit the big net the trapeze artists fall into. Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad y'all went too! I love the picture of Nathan stuffing his face with the popcorn. :-) And of course the pic of Ben in the hat.

Runwithme said...

Hi Beth,
Thanks for keeping up your blog. We enjoy seeing pictures of the kids. The look of pure glee on Nathan's face on the motorcycle says it all!
Love, Rutha

Heather said...

Those are great pics! I love the lights one too. I like the artsy stuff. :) Love you!!!!

 

yasmin lawsuit