Don't you just love the logic of two year olds? It's after bed time and that means it's time for my children to begin the process of coming up with reasons for me to check on them, such as needing water, needing to be covered up, or one of our favorites is Nathan falling out of bed deliberately and then producing a fake cry. So tonight, Nathan started up pretty quickly calling out from his room,
"Mommy!!....my stuck! My stuck, mommy, my stuck." (translated as "I'm stuck"-little bit of pronoun confusion there)
And when he realizes I'm not coming to check on him, he hauls all four trucks with him into the hallway so that I can now lay eyes on him.
"My stuck."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! Sweet Nathan. Sweet, sweet, Nathan. Micah has taken to hiding. That's special.
That pronoun confusion can be soooo cute. :)
Post a Comment