Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Fall sewing project
These outfits just happened. I found the fabric for Nathan's this past summer and bought it knowing I wanted to make something, just didn't know what. And then I found the fabric for Hannah's at a separate time. The letter/ruffle fabric I think I bought last spring, just enough to make an applique for something else and then, one day in my sewing room, it just all came together, the idea that is. So this past weekend, while Ben was gone to Houston with RUF, I got to work!
(I am tickling Nathan to get him to smile- it worked, sorta. :) --- thanks, kierstyn, for this picture!
Hannah is still not very awake.
Nathan - singing his little two year old heart out and Hannah- inspired to do ballet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cute and the ruffle turned out great!...rachel
Great job! I'm so impressed by how adorable the clothes look. :-)
Beth, those look great! You inspire me with your projects--how do you find time to do them? I guess I need to prioritize better. . . Keep up the great work!
Adorable!!! You are so creative!
Good job Beth! You made me want to do something creative too--don't know what yet, but something. :)
Post a Comment