Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Adventures of MOOSE and the Children's Barnyard

We had an awesome opportunity this past week to go to the Children's Barnyard with some friends. Hannah is keeper of her class mascot-MOOSE- until Tuesday so he/she has been everywhere with us. It's really cute how Moose has really become a member of the family.

"CAI-OAH!" (cow)
Baby pigs
"Kack-oh" (tractor)
Can you find Moose?



Notice moose...
I think Nathan was the only kid that could actually catch the chicks. At one point, he put it up to his cheek and smiled, saying something like "aww!".

6 comments:

Christi said...

That looks like so much fun! I haven't seen anything like that. :-) Nathan with the chick is a cute picture. What great memories!

Kierstyn said...

FUN! You'll have to send me details on location. That looks like a blast!

Great pictures, BTW. I love how you put Nathan Speak under each picture. :-)

Hannah D A said...

Too cute. . .love your pictures Beth. Thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so cool!! What a cool outing!

Anonymous said...

whoa, I said "cool" too many times just then...sorry!

Dabney 11 said...

Micah says, "Yes, I can" (find the moose, that is)
Marian :)

 

yasmin lawsuit