Friday, October 31, 2008

Encouraged

We are loving our time with the RUF students this Fall. I feel more a part of the ministry than I ever have, being able to attend Large Group and hang out with some of the students afterwards. We've had each class for dinner in our home this semester and I really enjoy hosting, cooking, etc. I'm so thankful that both of our children are such extroverts and love the students as well. It makes having people over even more fun. In years past, RUF has not always looked the same for our family just because when our kids were so little and my health was not so good, it was hard to do what I longed to do...have them in our home often. Having our intern Katy help has also been invaluable and we are encouraged by this ministry. Thank you to friends and family who are praying for the RUF ministry at Texas A&M. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
Some of our sweet Freshman girls, Liz and Catherine
Cecil (who will eat even the weird vegetables I cook with a smile on his face), Miriam, Peter (one of our awesome guitar players) and David
Some of our group- freezing our tails off outside of Sweet Eugene's

Katy, our fabulous wonderful intern and Katy, our fabulous wonderful student

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO thankful that you are doing well and that yall are encouraged...we LOVE having you all here!!!

 

yasmin lawsuit