Saturday, October 25, 2008
A visit from Nana and Papa
We enjoyed a visit this past weekend from Nana and Papa. We loved having them and got to do lots of fun things, one of which was go to the pumpkin patch as you see below. ( I know, I know , if you're a blog surfer, you've seen lots and lots of pictures lately of kids and pumpkins. So, you know...here's more!

"What is this, Momma?"


Watching football with Papa
Nana had to run to the store so we painted her a picture while she was gone and surprised her when she got back!
Thank you, Nana and Papa, for coming to see us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the one with everyones face in the jack-o-lantern! Great pictures!
I love how Hannah looks disgusted while holding the gourde. Like she might contract a disease from it...hehe. :-) Cute pictures!
Very cute. Love those punkin pictures. Just wait 'til cucumber season!!
Post a Comment