Sunday, August 31, 2008
Scratch Wednesday's post...
I am just baffled as to how in the world my kids could STILL BE SICK! Symptoms returned Friday for Nathan, about 6 diapers that weren't "normal". Then Saturday, about 6-8 more. I was thinking maybe it was just his tummy trying to get used to food again, or it was the orange juice. Today it was 10-12. I just don't get it. This thing started LAST weekend and here we are...still at it. Hannah completely shocked us, having gone 5 days without symptoms, woke up vomiting at 11:30 Saturday night, shattering any hope that I could make it to church. Poor thing, she's feeling isolated too. The first thing she said was, "now I can't see my friends! (big tears)". I almost took them to the doctor this morning but figured what's the point. They are eating and drinking well. The doc is just gonna state the obvious, "yep, it's a virus." So I opted out of that little adventure and we just hung out here trying to make the most of the day. (Sigh...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Beth!!! This is just horrible! What a cruel, yucky, virus.... I'm praying for you guys.
sorry ;-( SOunds like you all get the joy of a round 2. WE have had that happen before and so not fun. Poor kiddoes.
I'm so, so sorry!!! Yesterday Alexis asked me where Hannah was and I was afraid the answer was that she was sick! We'll be praying for y'all!
Man, Beth...I totally understand! It seems like it is never-ending. We are praying for you all...and that this time is no worse than the last.
I'm so sorry! I hope y'all feel better soon.
Post a Comment