On the first day of stomach bug
My true love said to me,
"I have to work, I'm gonna have to move into a hotel room."
On the second day of stomach bug
My true love said to me,
"Pour me a second cup of coffee
I'm gonna have to move into a hotel room."
On the third day of stomach bug
My true love said to me,
"I can't believe she puked three times!
Pour me a second cup of coffee,
I'm moving to a hotel!"
On the fourth day of stomach bug
My true love said to me,
"Did you say FOUR hurricanes!?!
I can't believe she puked three times!
Pour me a second cup of coffee,
I'm getting a hotel room!"
On the fifth day of stomach bug
My true love said to me,
"I think we're gonna pull through...
Did you say FOUR hurricanes!?!
I can't believe she puked three times!
Pour me a second cup of coffee,
I'm getting a hotel room!"
On the sixth day of stomach bug
My true love said to me,
"I started the 6th load of laundry.
I think we're gonna pull through
Did you say FOUR hurricanes!?!
I can't believe she puked three times!
Pour me a second cup of coffee,
I'm getting a hotel room!"
On the seventh day of stomach bug
My true love said to me,
"I'm going to get my head shaved.
I started another load of laundry.
I think we're gonna pull through...
Did you say FOUR hurricanes!?!
I can't believe she puked three times!
Pour me a second cup of coffee,
I'm getting a hotel room!"
On the eighth day of stomach bug
My true love said to me,
"So that's EIGHT diarrhea diapers today?!?
I'm going to get my head shaved.
I started another load of laundry.
I think we're gonna pull through...
Did you say FOUR hurricanes!?!
I can't believe she puked three times!
Pour me a second cup of coffee,
I'm getting a hotel room!"
On the ninth day of stomach bug
My true love said to me,
"Go buy some more carpet cleaner.
So that's EIGHT diarrhea diapers today?!?
I 'm getting my head shaved.
I started another load of laundry.
I think we're gonna pull through...
Did you say FOUR hurricanes!?!
I can't believe she puked 3 times!
Pour me a second cup of coffee,
I'm getting a hotel room!"
On the tenth day of stomach bug
My true love said to me
"We're going crazy, Somebody come lay hands on us!
Go buy some more carpet cleaner.
So that's EIGHT diarrhea diapers today?!?
I 'm getting my head shaved.
I started the laundry again.
I think we're gonna pull through...
Did you say FOUR hurricanes!?!
I can't believe she puked three times!
Pour me a second cup of coffee,
I'm getting a hotel room!"
On the eleventh day of stomach bug
My true love said to me,
"It's 11:30p.m. and she's puking in her bed!!
We're going crazy, Somebody come lay hands on us!
Pass the Lysol.
So that's EIGHT diarrhea diapers today?!?
I 'm getting my head shaved.
I started another load of laundry.
I think we're gonna pull through...
Did you say FOUR hurricanes!?!
I can't believe she puked three times!
Pour me a second cup of coffee,
I'm getting a hotel room!"
On the twelfth day of stomach bug
My true love said to me
"He's got 12 mosquito bites, maybe it's West Nile?!
It's 11:30p.m. and she's puking in her bed!!
We're going crazy, Somebody come lay hands on us!
Go buy some more carpet cleaner.
So that's EIGHT diarrhea diapers today?!?
I 'm getting my head shaved.
I'm SICK of this LAUNDRY!!
I think we're gonna pull through...
Did you say FOUR hurricanes!?!
I can't believe she puked three times!
Pour me a second cup of coffee,
I'm getting a hotel room!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL! Way to stay positive!
Need more Jello?
The 10th day made me laugh! Oh I hope this ends for you soon!! Let me know if you need anything, I'd be happy to drop it at your curb and run. ;-)
Yikes! Poor Haleys!!
Beth, you have always been so creative. I'm laughing! It was good to see you today.
Marian
I just got around to catching up with your blog. This post made me laugh. . .really, really laugh. I'm glad you're past it now. At least I hope you are. :)
Post a Comment