
Hannah's skirt has scottie dogs on the bottom so I did the best I could to draw a scottie dog shape for the applique on the skirt and I'm pleased with it. I 've made that skirt before but this one is my favorite! Nathan's john-john is the first john-john i've made and I figured out how to get snaps in the bottom for diaper changes. We took these pics a few minutes before we left for church this past Sunday.

Hannah was too sweet when i showed her what I had made for the her the next morning. She said, "I like all the things you made for me, Momma."

When we got home, Nathan found a marker without the lid. Yeah, it was washable but I still had to WASH him and the fouton cover too! Gotta love those boys!
4 comments:
It looks as if Nathan has been to the Gracie Mae School of Design.
Ouch for the marker!! Glad it was washable though. When I saw Hannah at church, I wondered where you got the Scotty Dog "pattern" for her shirt. It looks great, good job drawing it!!
Those clothes look AWESOME! You have a gift. Looks like Nathan is an aspiring artist...=)
Mildred should be so happy to have a daughter that is a wonderful blogger and photographer! It is like we are there! How great for us to get to share those cute clothes and sweet babies with you.
Nathan may be showing a propensity for tattoos?
The scottie skirt and top could be marketed.
Post a Comment