Sunday, August 10, 2008
Little Olympians and Synchronized Diving
Ben and I have been recording the Olympics the last two days and watching in the evenings. Hannah was absolutely enamored with the opening ceremonies (As was the rest of the world! They were incredible!) So when the synchronized diving started tonight, the kids got really creative...
Look at the sheer GLEE on that child's face.
The diving started on top of the coffee table into the plushness of the leather couch but I decided that wasn't safe so I moved the little olympians into the playroom.

We had two tired little monkeys tonight. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is great! That makes me so excited about my youngest getting a little bit older!
Crystal Barnes
Now that is too precious!
I highly recommend Crayola "Coloritz" markers. They come with re-usable paper and wash/wipe off of EVERYTHING. They are amazing and the saturation of the colors is really great, too!
Those are some cute pictures! I love the "beach party" pic of Hannah! Thanks for sharing cute stories and the blessings that are your children!
Those dives look like fun!
Post a Comment