Monday, September 8, 2008

We're back in the Land of the Living. :) The kids got better Wednesday and I came down with it Thurs. evening and stayed in bed most of the weekend. Nathan let us sleep in this morning so that was just the extra edge I needed to start the week. Thank you, Lord. Somehow, Ben has escaped the bug so far.

Hannah started Ballet classes today. I will be taking her once a week to the home of a family in our church. Their daughter will be teaching the girls for 45 minutes sessions. Hannah just beamed as she followed all the instructions. It was precious mainly because this is something she really wants to do, I'm not pushing this at all.

Last year her interest was peeked by an invitation to a ballerina birthday party. She got to dress the part and celebrate with other little girls and a real instructor. It was so fun. Even Nathan wanted to join the fun, as he did today, running exuberantly into the circle of dainty little girls to show off his manly moves.Last year-ballet party-Hannah in the baby blue
Nathan joined in the fun-wasn't he a huge baby?! He can still wear that shirt.
Hannah with her sweet friend Amelia in MS


3 comments:

Dabney 11 said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better today. We prayed for you last night.
Marian :)

Christi said...

Yea! I'm glad you are feeling well. We continue to pray that this is the end of that vicious bug! Praise God that Ben stayed healthy, both parents down is never good. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Is there anything sweeter than little girls in tutus? And...little boys, too....(?)LOL
Andrew is complaining of virus-like stomach problems again--pray that we don't get hit TWICE!!!

 

yasmin lawsuit