
Ugh! What a mess! yes, we bought our house with this thing on the back porch. Hannah called it the snake home b'c we told her our insurance man came to look at the house a few days before we moved in and saw a 4 foot snake! What is it with all the snakes lately?!

After- yes , there's a hole in the tile but at this point it's a beautiful hole! Thanks so much to Todd the lawn man who took it out and disposed of the whole thing! So now we're trying to find tile to match or we're open to creative ideas for covering it up. My dad had a good one...build a deck over it. Ben's step dad is coming today and I'm thinking he may have some good ideas too.

My sweet Hannah took scissors to the front of her hair last Sat. I took her to a place to get it cut this week and bangs were what we decided would cover up the "mistake". It's actually a really good look for her! I'm glad she didn't go as far up as the hairline. there would have been NO hiding it.

BEFORE: I got really ambitious the week before we moved and pulled this old bed (it was mine when I was hannah's age) out of the shed. After scraping and sanding, I spray painted a primer and then hand painted two coats of fresh paint.

BEFORE

AFTER: We're pretty pleased with the finished product! The matching dresser could use a paint job too but it wasn't sitting in the shed so it's not nearly as bad. We used it as a changing table and now dresser. it's so fun to have it all put together!
2 comments:
Hannah's hair is so cute! I'm glad to hear that things are going well in Texas!!!
Beth! I love this bed!!!!
~anna
Post a Comment