Lately, the consuming thoughts for me have been food. I don't know if it's the change up that's happening with my headache and thyroid meds or the BodyFlow class i've been going to at the gym, but I've found myself on my game as far as preparing dinner. Last night it was stuffed bell pepper...mmm...one of my favorites, even though we ended up eating it on the go, in the car, waiting on the AT&T man to change our phone numbers. We ended up going into Must Be Heaven for dessert and let me tell you... the apple pie was not a disappointment! Yesterday, Hannah ate the biggest breakfast ever since she's turned 3. She's not a breakfast person. She might eat five cheerios but that's about it. Flaxseed Pancakes and Turkey sausage were the menu that morning and she tore it up. Most pancake mornings she is quick to point out that she is not eating them. I also made peanut butter balls rolled in shredded coconut. And I got out my super mega blender(vitamix) and made a massive container of flour from rice, millet and spelt in anticipation of more pancakes.
Jelly Belly jelly beans and Ice cream have been the utter ruin and downfall of the Hailey house as of late. Taco Salad leftovers could not have been better at lunch today. I think it's gonna be Wild caught Salmon tonight. We've discovered an ultra thin corn chip sold at a discount bread store here in TX that I cannot turn down and it makes an excellent topping for anything.
I'm already plotting a trip to Kroger after dinner for those dark chocolate covered malt balls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Flax pancakes and turkey sausage! wow Beth! hhahaaa! that gives me a laugh.... Are we becoming our mothers??? :)
I want to come visit ya'll!
Oh yea, don't you dare get farm raised salmon. :)
Hey Beth! I found your blog through Janelle Franklin, and just wanted to say "hi!!"
Kierstyn
Post a Comment