Friday, June 27, 2008

VBS

Cara Beth Coleman
Hannah is in the middle, yellow shirt
Jack Anderson

Nathan and Peyton
Hannah Ayers, Marian Coleman and Stephanie Wells
Jonathan
Issac and Dana
CurtisandBenjamin- http://allaboutbabyk.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

I thought i'd sum up the week and say it's been wonderful and tough at the same time. Last Sat. when Nathan started puking, we just thought it was the dairy we had been trying to reintroduce into his diet. Then Sunday i thought i'd been hit by a truck and had a migraine on top of it. Monday came and went while Nathan and I were still trying to feel up to par. Hannah went to VBS. Tues. we loaded up to go to Austin TX to spend the day with the Slatons and the Cranes. Hannah had complained of a headache ("It hurts right HERE!") all morning and then threw up 30min. into the trip! So no Austin. No fun day with the Slatons and the Cranes. Ben got up that morning looking green also. But he pushed through and when Hannah threw up, that's when the lights came on in our heads. We have a virus! So Ben spent the day on the couch and I got to be the nurse. Wed. Hannah missed VBS so that we could make sure the bug was really gone.

Thurs. and today were lots of fun at VBS. Nathan and I helped in the nursery. I remembered my camera this morning and got some fun shots. I just have to say Hannah had a little trouble transitioning to the class but came through shining in the closing ceremonies. She looked so excited and happy to be singing with all the big kids! Ben got to come too and said , "that was worth it all, right there!"

2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

That last picture has two of my favorite people in it! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the VBS pics!!! =) I can't seem to get "Faith Expedition" out of my head even now....

 

yasmin lawsuit