The one of Hannah and Benjamin is PRICELESS!!! I have so many pictures of the two of them together, which I love since I know how special Ms. Hannah is to me and my kids!
And you look simply beautiful in the family picture. And Nathan is so adorably Nathan!!!
Living life in the real world causes me to face daily the challenge of dealing with that which is broken and fallen. That challenge is an overwhelming one which causes me to seek the only Savior there is and to live life "under the sun" joyfully and realistically, relying on His goodness and faithfulness. See the oldest post for more and for a good music recommendation.
2 comments:
The one of Hannah and Benjamin is PRICELESS!!! I have so many pictures of the two of them together, which I love since I know how special Ms. Hannah is to me and my kids!
And you look simply beautiful in the family picture. And Nathan is so adorably Nathan!!!
Ya'll are so cute! I'm so glad you were able to come on Saturday, it was a lot of fun to have you there!
Post a Comment