I enjoyed my daughter today so much. After school today, she said, "Where are we going, Momma? Are we going somewhere fun? Who are we gonna see?"
I know I'm an extrovert and Ben is definitely so to the nth degree, but wow, did Hannah ever get the extrovert gene. So, we took some of the wooden ornaments I bought today to the Children's Museum where Hannah made an instant new friend and invited her to help paint the ornaments. We made Reindeer Food tonight (Sugary Trail Mix colored green) and she helped me with some Christmas cards. We read books and tucked her into bed a little too late but she wanted to pray and she did so a little tearfully because I know she was tired and also missed her grandmothers. It was just too precious, I had to write it down....
"Dear God, Thank you for all my grandmothers. GaGa and Nana and Mawmaw. I love them and I love you God and my favorite part of the Christmas stroy is the little baby Jesus and I love you God. Amen"
MS here we come!!!
2 comments:
So sweet! I'm so happy she will get to enjoy her grandmothers soon! May you all have a blessed trip!
We miss you and hope you are having fun! Go see the picture I posted for you on my blog if you haven't yet.
Post a Comment