Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Lobsters at Walmart


Yesterday at Walmart, I pointed out the Lobster tank to Hannah and Nathan. The kids got to put their hands on the glass and I explained that the lobsters were ALIVE and that they had pinchers, etc. I explained to Hannah that some people like to buy them and eat them.

Last night, she was recalling the experience to Ben and even acting out being a little lobstress if you will. I got a good laugh out of her interpretation.

She said with all seriousness...
"If you buy them really, really, really dead, they won't pinch you. "

As opposed to just...dead..."really, really, really dead"...

2 comments:

Brian Franklin said...

Well, it's better than buying them "mostly dead." You never know if they might jump back to life and marry the princess when you're not looking!

Christi said...

That's how I like my lobsters, really, really, really dead. :-) Cute story!

 

yasmin lawsuit