Monday, July 7, 2008

"Bella, Bella, Bella Dancerella!!"

We are now the proud owners of the Bella Dancerella kit for little girls wanting to learn to dance like a princess! Hannah received $20 in the mail from her great-grandmother and the kit was her choice. She gladly put the princess shoes back on the shelf in exchange for the video that she got to dance to at a friend's house. Included in the kit are an instructional dance video(i get cracked up everytime i think about it, but the idea is really a good one, just humerous to me), a mat for correct foot placement(are you laughing yet?!?) and a massive wand that lights up and makes music, a different musical intro for each of the three princesses featured on the wand. Of course, I don't know how long the wand will perform if Nathan keeps banging it on the driveway and my walls, but nevertheless, it's a princess wand for now. And Hannah thoroughly enjoys dancing with the teacher on the TV, yet another example of how little boys are so vastly different from little girls. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haley loves Bella Dancerella!....let me rephrase that...HALEY LOVES BELLA DANCERELLA! I am so glad Hannah loves it too. You will have to let me know about yoga. I have thought about trying it several times, but haven't gotten around to it. Now I am considering it after the baby comes to lose the weight! So let me know if you like it or not!!

 

yasmin lawsuit