Apparently, I am a victim of blog spam as I've been hit with 3 spam comments in a week...a total ego deflation as you think some thoughtful, caring person has taken the time to read your ramblings but NO! It's just trash dumped on your lawn after dark. You'll discover it in the morning and it will really put you in a good mood. Or it's like going through the drive-thru and getting back on the highway before you realize you've got a leaky cup. no good. I played with the settings to try to block future spam. We'll see.
Well, to redeem the moment, I'll say one thing about my adorable son. I was getting Nathan ready for bed tonight and it's so sweet how he gets really happy and smiley, almost cuddly before bedtime. But cuddly for him is playing a kissing game of banging his face into mine. It hurts but after about the fourth time, we're laughing so hard it doesn't matter. It turns into a tickling match and then Hannah usually joins in. I was lifting the little 31lb. linebacker into the crib when he said with the most darling blonde haired, blued eyed, ear to ear smile, "Momma bye-bye!" Let me translate..."Goodnight Mommy, I love you forever and ever! Thank you for killing yourself picking me up and sweeping the floor 89 times a day. You're the best!"
Wow! Now I know what all those ladies meant when they said their boys were special. Not that little girls aren't. Oh they are. I've got tons of little girl stories too. But this one of Nathan just made my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Beth! I feel your pain! Johnny ate sand once at the beach, but we just had very gritty poop. It's awful to see your baby struggling and you can't do anything for it. I hope everything turned out "smoothly" for you!
Post a Comment