Gaga worked her magic once again! She's been here all week taking care of babies while we were in Greece and decided today that Nathan's room would look better with a mural. 4 hours later and WHA-LA! Seeing the finished product for the first time, Nathan's exact words were, "Good! Wow! I see blue train, red train and... (we educated him on the word silver). I see clouds! I see trees! I see mountains! "
Saturday, October 17, 2009
A Mural for Nathan
Gaga worked her magic once again! She's been here all week taking care of babies while we were in Greece and decided today that Nathan's room would look better with a mural. 4 hours later and WHA-LA! Seeing the finished product for the first time, Nathan's exact words were, "Good! Wow! I see blue train, red train and... (we educated him on the word silver). I see clouds! I see trees! I see mountains! "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, she's talented!
Only 4 hours! That's incredible. It looks great!
Your mom is really talented. Wow!
Post a Comment