Beth - the pictures of the Aggie game are by far my favortie. Nathan is PRECIOUS! I May be coming to Texas in January! After I graduate in December :) I'd love to see you and your big "little" ones! Think of ya'll often, quote Ben religiously, and wish ya'll were not so far away from the great state of Mississippi. (ha.)
Okay - so I tried to correct a mispelled word and things got crazy. here's try two.
Living life in the real world causes me to face daily the challenge of dealing with that which is broken and fallen. That challenge is an overwhelming one which causes me to seek the only Savior there is and to live life "under the sun" joyfully and realistically, relying on His goodness and faithfulness. See the oldest post for more and for a good music recommendation.
3 comments:
Love the family picture! And Beth, you look so cute!
Beth - the pictures of the Aggie game are by far my favortie. Nathan is PRECIOUS! I May be coming to Texas in January! After I graduate in December :) I'd love to see you and your big "little" ones! Think of ya'll often, quote Ben religiously, and wish ya'll were not so far away from the great state of Mississippi. (ha.)
Okay - so I tried to correct a mispelled word and things got crazy. here's try two.
Post a Comment