Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We went skiing...how crazy is THAT?!?!

But I was so busy clinging to my ski poles for dear life, that I don't actually have a picture to prove it. Believe me, holding onto a camera was the LAST thing on my mind. I've never skied before this trip but Ben has once. It was absolutely thrilling!
We got to ride in a 20 person sleigh pulled by this mega machine up the mountain one night when the moon was full. Wow!


I lived to tell about it! (Ben caught me on camera minutes after I got down the mountain with all of my limbs in tact.)
And we had two of the most precious pajama babies glad to see their momma and daddy when we got home!
Thank you Lord for rest and loads of safe fun!

3 comments:

Christi said...

I love the sunset picture and the one of the cuties in pajamas. I'm so glad y'all had the opportunity to get away, but I'm glad you're back!! :-)

Kierstyn said...

ditto what Christi said.

Thanks for stealing my words, Christi! :-)

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, Beth!

Runwithme said...

It's amazing how well your kids did. They are a joy to behold.

 

yasmin lawsuit