Tuesday, May 6, 2008

While in Kroger today...

Hannah asked for a snack. So I was passing the chip isle and thought i'd try to be a little more creative then, well, chips. I opened a bag of apple crisp chips-you know the thin dried apple slices that still have the peeling. One bite later, I heard Hannah's complaint...

"I don't like these chips."

"why not? Why don't you like those chips?"

" 'cause they have eyebrows on them."

There ya have it. Eyebrows. So if I were Hannah, I wouldn't be recommending those chips to you.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

OK, that is hillarious! I love it. So, I also read your post about the hobby...exactly what my husband tells me-- and I have had the same response you had. I love the outfits you have made. I tried taking up sewing, but I haven't been so impressed by my abilities. Anyways, so you know I went to jr. high/high school with Rebecca Ozier Griffith....one of my dearest friends-- and I see y'all are now related. Crazy small world! I hate we could make the wedding; it would have been great to see y'all.

 

yasmin lawsuit