
I don't know if Peanut Butter Balls are technically a holiday recipe but they sure cured the munchies for all of us at 10 am this morning. We were out of powdered milk and oat flour so I substituted crushed wheat cereal and flaxseed meal. Raw honey and organic natural peanut butter. It worked great. I rolled them in artificially flavored and colored sprinkles to atone for all the health benefits on the inside. The picture above is as deceiving as the finished peanut butter balls. Nathan was NOT serenely looking on. The camera only caught him in the middle of snatching the spatula and flinging ingredients everywhere, several times that is. :)
This afternoon, while Nathan slept, Hannah asked me if next time i go to the store, "could you get me some jello? 'cause my teacher at parkway was eatin' some and she wouldn't give me any. She said you need to buy me some. " So I said lets make some!
She then agreed to put on a Sunday dress and let me take her picture outside (Nathan was asleep). I want to learn more about this camera but for now i'm just trying to get the right song and dance combo to get smiles and personality. i might worry about lighting and special effect next year...or the next or maybe i'll never get to it. who knows. The ones of Nathan are from last Sunday.
1 comment:
Sweet Babies!! And that teacher should save her jello eating for a time when little eyes aren't looking on and longing for a treat! So there! You're such a good Momma!
Post a Comment